Twisted Sister Hat Pattern
I love a pattern that is suitable for TV knitting but also provides an interesting result. Great for beginners and more experienced knitters alike.
This hat pattern is a fun twist on a traditional rib stitch with a subtle and beautiful design. Includes two crown decrease options for extra versatility.
Pattern includes three sizes: Child/Teen (17”x8”), Adult (S/M) (19”x8”), and Adult (L/XL) (21”x9”).
- Yarn: Worsted or Aran Weight
- Yardage: 115 - 185
- Gauge: 20 sts per 4”/10 cm
- Needles: 7 US (4.5 mm) 16” circular
- 7 US (4.5 mm) DPNs (if needed)
- Notions: Darning needle
- Alternating Cable Cast-on (video tutorial included)
- Knitting in the round
- Stitches: knit, purl, slipped stitch, and yarn over
Purchase include pattern PDF.